Accommodation in London
Accommodation in London can be very pricy for some. Especially for students who come to London to do their studies. London attracts tourists from around the world. So tame the need and cater to the wants of the tourists, students etc London has hotels, hostels, bed and breakfast and luxury hotels available.
Accommodation styles vary as per the individual or group requirements. To tell you the top 5 hotels in London won’t be easy, as there are so many good hotels in the city, which makes it rather disputable as to which one to be crowned the best of them. To name a few Dukes Hotel at St. James, The Langham at Regents Street, The St. Pancras Renaissance at Euston Road, St. Ermin’s at Caxton Street and Hyatt Regency at Portman Square are one of the many luxurious five star hotels London has to offer.
The accommodation style varies as per the tourist/student requirements. A traveller can avail from single bed, double bed, twin single beds to triple and family size rooms as well. If a group is seeking a place to stay there are even dormitories available. For adventurers there are caravans and campsites available around London and greater London.
London has some exclusive and luxurious hotels as well. They are actually the one of the best in the compared to any city in the world. We can say Paris is close. Below we have mentioned the top 10 Luxurious Hotels in London.
Top 10 Luxury Hotels in London are:
1. The Savoy, Strand (Strand, London WC2R 0EU, Phone: +44 2078364343)
2. The Dorchester, Mayfair (The Dorchester, Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 1QA, Phone: +44 (0)20 7317 6530)
3. Brown’s, Mayfair (Albemarle Street, London, W1S 4BP, Phone: +44 20 7493 6020)
4. The Ritz, Piccadilly (150 Piccadilly, London W1J 9BR, Phone: +44 20 7493 8181)
5. The Langham, Marylebone (1C Regent St, London W1B 1JA, Phone: +44 20 7636 1000)
6. The Connaught, Westminster (Carlos Pl, London W1K 2AL, Phone: +44 20 7499 7070)
7. Mandarin Oriental, Knightsbridge (66 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LA, Phone: +44 20 7235 2000)
8. The Lanesborough, Westminster (Hyde Park Corner, London SW1X 7TA, Phone: +44 20 7259 5599)
9. Claridge’s, Mayfair (Brook St, London W1K 4HR, Phone: +44 20 7629 8860)
10. The Goring, Belgravia (Beeston Pl, London SW1W 0JW, Phone: +44 20 7396 9000)
Another great Luxury Hotel which is worth the mentions here is “The May Fair” Which is situated at The May Fair Hotel, Stratton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8LT Phone : +44 (0)207 769 8200 If you are planning a great, comfortable and memorable stay in London. Look no further, the above mentioned Hotels will have all covered for you, from Restaurants, Bars, Spa, Casino, Theatre experiences, chaufer drive limo’s to name a few.